Villa Dimora Emilia is an ancient dimora of end 700´s and consists of two pretty and independent apartments.
On the second floor there is a spacious one double bedroom, a room with two single beds (on demand double bedroom), a living/dining area with a sofa bed (all with lovely antique furniture) and a bathroom with shower for a total of 4 + 2 guests.
There is also a large private terrace and solarium with barbecue area and partial sea view; the kitchen is also equipped with dishwasher, dishes, cutlery, glasses, breakfast cups, mats and all other daily necessities; this apartment is equipped with all facilities: Tv, washing machine, hairdryer, air conditioning/heating and towels-bedding.
Another comfortable studio-apartment on the third floor consists of a living/ dining area with a double sofa bed, a bathroom with a chromotherapy-hydromassage shower and a large private terrace overlooking the ocean and the Gulf of Naples (max 2 people).
The entire villa has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms for a total of 8 guest; it is fully equipped, even with heating and air conditioning, allowing you to stay all year round.
MASSA LUBRENSE: occupies all the final part of the Sorrento Paninsula and its north-eastern side borders with Sorrento, whilst the other two sides are formed by the Gulf of Salerno and the Bay of Naples, with Punta della Campanella at its vertex, facing the island of Capri, just 5 km away.
From the centre of Massa Lubrense starts the road leading to Marina della Lobra, a seafaring suburb with the houses built hamlets. In front of the seashore and of the harbour. At the entrance of the village there is the Church of Santa Maria della Lobra, built in 1528 to replace the former paleochristian church. Inside the church there is a beautiful pavement in majolica of the 18th century.
In the territory of Massa Lubrense there are amazing natural bay, an incomparable panorama of the Punta Campanella over both the gulfs of Naples and Salerno, typical mediterranean food, tourist walk and more.
CHECK-IN: From 03:00 PM
CHECK-OUT: Max 11:00 AM
Final Cleaning: 100,00 EUR X Week
Air Conditioning Use: 0,40 EUR KW/HOUR
Breakage Deposit: 200,00 EUR
City Tax: 2,00 EUR X Day X Adults (Max One Week)
How to reach Massa Lubrense (by Car): Coming along the A3 Motorway from Naples-Salerno take the exit to CASTELLAMARE DI STABIA and follow the sign to Peninsula Sorrentina.
Once out of the toll post follow directions to Sorrento - SS 145 Costiera Sorrentina. Drive through two highway tunnels then along the coast road, by pass Vico Equense, drive through Meta di Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento, Sant´Agnello di Sorrento keep along the main road and you will arrive in Sorrento.
Drive along the Corso Italia until the road becomes one way and you will be obliged to turn either right of left - turn LEFT into Via degli Aranci and continue along this road until you come to a T junction - turn LEFT and continue along the Via del Capo until you get to a Y junction - keep to your RIGHT and follow sign post to "Massa Lubrense" which is approx. 7 Km from there.
More details on: Autostrade Italia website
Sorrento Train Station - Circumvesuviana EAV: Distance 11 KM
More details on: Ente Autonomo Volturno website
Sorrento Harbour - Hydrofoil/Ferryboat: Distance 10 KM
Alilauro Company - more details on: Alilauro website
Snav Company - more details on: Snav website
Caremar Company - more details on: Caremar website
Sorrento Bus Station: Distance 10 KM
Sita Company - more details on: Sita website
Capodichino International Naples Airport (Bus Station): Distance 60 KM
Shuttle Service Curreri Company - more details on: Curreri website
Rome Tiburtina Station (Bus Station): Distance 400 KM
Shuttle Service Marozzi Company - more details on: Marozzi website
1. UPON ARRIVAL: The client must show the rental voucher and passport or identity card to the owner/concierge or his representative to enable them to proceed with the necessary registrations requested by Italian law; the number of persons (adults and children) occupying any property must not exceed that declared in the reservation form or in an e-mail.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY AND PENALTY CLAUSE: In case of successive cancellation of booking confirmed by your payment the booking deposit for your security reservation; the following penalties are applied:
A. If cancellation is notified from the 90° to the 60° day prior to arrival date, the 30% booking fee will be withheld.
B. If cancellation is notified from the 59° to the 30° day prior to arrival date, penalty will be the 80% of the total amount quoted for the stay.
C. If cancellation is notified from the 29° day up to arrival day or no-show, penalty fee will be 100% of the total amount quoted for the stay.
3. INSURANCE: Payments made to the Owners/Director DO NOT include any form of insurance against withdrawal from the rental contract, medical requirements or lost luggage. We recommend that the customer takes out an appropriate policy to cover all possible instances.
4. PROPERTIES: As a courtesy to the next guest please try to leave our vacation rentals in a better condition than how you found them. If something goes missing or brakes, please do let us know before or short after you checked out, so we can fix and replace those items.
5. JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW: In the event in the resolution of all controversy arising from the booking and the letting, only the Courts of Italian Civil Law can deal with the matter and only Italian law applies.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Dimora Emilia
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|