Casa Cristy is a nice and pretty apartment large about 70 sqm (sleeps 6), composed of three double bedrooms, living room with sofa bed and kitchen area (corner), bathroom with shower, Television set (Sat TV), solarium-terrace and washing machine.
The apartment is wired with heating, air conditioning and surrounded by English green, orange and lemon trees at complex with relax patio with sofa, tapirulan, table and chairs.
At outside there´s a beautiful shared swimming pool with external shower, sun-beds and an other patio (gazebo) with table and BBQ (Barbecue), pizza´s woods oven for your special dinner or pizza party in the garden.
Casa Cristy is located a few meters by walk from Sorrento Town Center (Piazza Tasso) and historical center about 450 mt. and there´s a car-parking (Parking Area).
The complex is furnished of Wi-Fi zone and large relax garden furniture. It´s ideally solution for your holiday in Sorrento to young people, a group of friends and family in a very nice complex with all facilities.
You can book in Sorrento with other independent apartments located in the same complex.
SORRENTO: has always been one of the greatest attractions in Southern Italy. The structure of the old centre of Sorrento and some archaeological remains make us think it was a Greek city or at least it was heavily influenced by the Greeks. Marina Piccola that is an important shunting station: more than the third part of all international tourists travelling in the Gulf of Naples pass on this Harbour. Sorrento has been able to propose itself as the center of a larger touristic area, giving hospitality also to those want to visit the near localities of Capri, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Positano and Amalfi Coast with daily excursions or by hydrofoil, bus or train. Near the Harbour of Marina Piccola there are the bathing establishments of Sorrento; Piazza Tasso (Main Square) with famous Restaurants, Bar, Pub, Shops, is the unavoidable crossroads to reach every place in Sorrento and the characteristic sorrentine little lanes, which represent the heart of the shopping center and of the old town; Marina Grande (Large Marina), which was the only seafaring village in Sorrento until the 15th century; The Cloister of San Francesco next to the public garden and the Correale Museum.
CHECK-IN: From 02:00 PM
CHECK-OUT: Max 11:00 AM
Final Cleaning: 40,00 EUR X Week
Breakage Deposit: 200,00 EUR
City Tax: 1,50 EUR X Day X Adults (Max One Week)
How to reach Sorrento (By Car): Coming along the A3 Motorway from Naples-Salerno take the exit to CASTELLAMARE DI STABIA and follow the sign to Peninsula Sorrentina.
Once out of the toll post follow directions to Sorrento - SS 145 Costiera Sorrentina. Drive through two highway tunnels then along the coast road, by pass Vico Equense, drive through Meta di Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento, Sant´Agnello di Sorrento keep along the main road and you will arrive in Sorrento.
More details on: Autostrade Italia website
Sorrento Train Station - Circumvesuviana EAV: Distance 700 MT
More details on: Ente Autonomo Volturno website
Sorrento Harbour - Hydrofoil/Ferryboat: Distance 900 MT
Alilauro Company - more details on: Alilauro website
Snav Company - more details on: Snav website
Caremar Company - more details on: Caremar website
Sorrento Bus Station: Distance 700 MT
Sita Company - more details on: Sita website
Capodichino International Naples Airport (Bus Station): Distance 56 KM
Shuttle Service Curreri Company - more details on: Curreri website
Rome Tiburtina Station (Bus Station): Distance 395 KM
Shuttle Service Marozzi Company - more details on: Marozzi website
1. UPON ARRIVAL: The client must show the rental voucher and passport or identity card to the owner/concierge or his representative to enable them to proceed with the necessary registrations requested by Italian law; the number of persons (adults and children) occupying any property must not exceed that declared in the reservation form or in an e-mail.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY AND PENALTY CLAUSE: In case of successive cancellation of booking confirmed by your payment the booking deposit for your security reservation; the following penalties are applied:
A. If cancellation is notified from the 90° to the 60° day prior to arrival date, the 30% booking fee will be withheld.
B. If cancellation is notified from the 59° to the 30° day prior to arrival date, penalty will be the 80% of the total amount quoted for the stay.
C. If cancellation is notified from the 29° day up to arrival day or no-show, penalty fee will be 100% of the total amount quoted for the stay.
3. INSURANCE: Payments made to the Owners/Director DO NOT include any form of insurance against withdrawal from the rental contract, medical requirements or lost luggage. We recommend that the customer takes out an appropriate policy to cover all possible instances.
4. PROPERTIES: As a courtesy to the next guest please try to leave our vacation rentals in a better condition than how you found them. If something goes missing or brakes, please do let us know before or short after you checked out, so we can fix and replace those items.
5. JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW: In the event in the resolution of all controversy arising from the booking and the letting, only the Courts of Italian Civil Law can deal with the matter and only Italian law applies.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Casa Cristy
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|High Season||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||6||Thursday, 01 June 2017||Saturday, 30 September 2017||230.00€ Per nightNot including weekends||1||100|
|Medium Season||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||6||Sunday, 01 October 2017||Tuesday, 31 October 2017||190.00€ Per nightNot including weekends||1||100|