Villa Carlotta is located in the village of Torca (Sant´Agata sui due Golfi - Massa Lubrense); it is a charming private villa fully-equipped with all comforts and nice sea view (Marina del Cantone natural bay).
The Villa, with wi-fi zone, is composed of two levels; on the first floor there are three double bedrooms with air conditioning/heating and fantastic terrace with ocean view, one bedroom with two single beds (twin bedroom), three bathrooms with hydro-massage shower jacuzzi and bath.
On the ground floor there´s a one large living and dining area room with fireplace and double sofa bed with Sat TV, a kitchen with pizza´s oven, microwave and from living room you have access an other large terrace for your special dinner under the stars, solarium and private pool.
Both bedrooms and bathroom with rock shower have a fantastic hand-painted original flowers and marine decoration, as you can see in the pictures; at the bathroom there seem to be under the sea.
Outside of the Villa there is a private beautiful swimming pool, external shower, bbq area (barbecue), sun-beds, table, chairs and is available a large car parking for our guests.
There is another independent apartment upstairs (top floor) but has no access to the villa, the swimming pool and terrace.
SANT´AGATA SUI DUE GOLFI (MASSA LUBRENSE): is situated in the territory of Massa Lubrense between the Gulf of Naples and the Gulf of Salerno, where you can enjoy an incomparable panorama over both the gulfs, as testified also by the name of the most this important village in the territory of Massa Lubrense: (St. Agatha on two Gulfs) in the hills surrounding the Sorrento Peninsula. Well known for its healthy air, organic vegetables and for the famous Restaurant "Don Alfonso" (three star Michelin), S.Agata has been a popular tourist resort since the Eighteenth Century. The village itself is in a very good location. Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Nerano can all be easily reached either by car or bus. Nerano and Massalubrense’s small port are both typical mediterranean fishing villages, where you can taste the local seafood, hire small boats or simply relax whilst enjoying a long, cool drink.
CHECK-IN: From 03:30 PM
CHECK-OUT: Max 11:00 AM
Final Cleaning: 100,00 EUR X Week
Breakage Deposit: 500,00 EUR
City Tax: 1,50 EUR X Day X Adults (Max One Week)
How to reach Sant´Agata sui due Golfi (by Car): Coming along the A3 Motorway from Naples-Salerno take the exit to CASTELLAMARE DI STABIA and follow the sign to Peninsula Sorrentina.
Once out of the toll post follow directions to Sorrento - SS 145 Costiera Sorrentina. Drive through two highway tunnels then along the coast road, by pass Vico Equense, drive through Meta di Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento, Sant´Agnello di Sorrento keep along the main road and you will arrive in Sorrento.
Drive along the Corso Italia until the road becomes one way and you will be obliged to turn either right of left - turn LEFT into Via degli Aranci and continue along this road until you come to a T junction - turn LEFT and continue along the Via del Capo until you get to a Y junction - keep to your LEFT and follow sign post to "S.Agata" which is approx. 8 Km from there. This road is called Nastro Verde (although they have taken down the name lately) anyway it takes you along the hillside up to another Y junction where you will see the "Grand Hotel Due Golfi" on your left hand side, turn RIGHT and continue untill T junction (second cross road) until the Center.
More details on: Autostrade Italia website
Sorrento Train Station - Circumvesuviana EAV: Distance 8 KM
More details on: Ente Autonomo Volturno website
Sorrento Bus Station: Distance 8 KM
Sita Company - more details on: Sita website
Capodichino International Naples Airport (Bus Station): Distance 58 KM
Shuttle Service Curreri Company - more details on: Curreri website
Rome Tiburtina Station (Bus Station): Distance 395 KM
Shuttle Service Marozzi Company - more details on: Marozzi website
1. UPON ARRIVAL: The client must show the rental voucher and passport or identity card to the owner/concierge or his representative to enable them to proceed with the necessary registrations requested by Italian law; the number of persons (adults and children) occupying any property must not exceed that declared in the reservation form or in an e-mail.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY AND PENALTY CLAUSE: In case of successive cancellation of booking confirmed by your payment the booking deposit for your security reservation; the following penalties are applied:
A. If cancellation is notified from the 90° to the 60° day prior to arrival date, the 30% booking fee will be withheld.
B. If cancellation is notified from the 59° to the 30° day prior to arrival date, penalty will be the 80% of the total amount quoted for the stay.
C. If cancellation is notified from the 29° day up to arrival day or no-show, penalty fee will be 100% of the total amount quoted for the stay.
3. INSURANCE: Payments made to the Owners/Director DO NOT include any form of insurance against withdrawal from the rental contract, medical requirements or lost luggage. We recommend that the customer takes out an appropriate policy to cover all possible instances.
4. PROPERTIES: As a courtesy to the next guest please try to leave our vacation rentals in a better condition than how you found them. If something goes missing or brakes, please do let us know before or short after you checked out, so we can fix and replace those items.
5. JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW: In the event in the resolution of all controversy arising from the booking and the letting, only the Courts of Italian Civil Law can deal with the matter and only Italian law applies.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Carlotta
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|